Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
My client is an innovative and entrepreneurial group of companies specialising in Motor Insurance Services, who are very proud to have been feature highly in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, for the 4 years running, achieving Investors in People 'Gold' and 'Champion' statuses.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a logical individual to join their underwriting team based in Whitstable.
To provide research and clerical support to underwriters who determine whether clients qualify for insurance policies.
- Action agreed daily tasks in line with department processes.
- Monitoring and reporting on department central functions.
- Collation and presentation reports at agreed intervals and ad hoc requests.
- To investigate and respond to internal and external queries in relation to policy issues under supervision.
- Live, reflect and act as an ambassador for the V10 values and Customer Charter in all work activities.
- Nurture broker relationships to meet the needs of the business plan.
- Encourage internal relationships with relevant departments.
- Actively promote Group brands.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Assist Department underwriting staff with administrative duties as directed.
- Liaise with field, marketing and sales staff on behalf of the Department.
- User Test rates and acceptance on the Zenith Underwriting / delivery systems.
- Meet all relevant statutory requirements concerning Health & Safety, Data Protection, Anti-Money Laundering, FSA or other regulators
- Cert CII is preferable but not essential
- Insurance experience preferred
- Graduate preferable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"