An exciting new opportunity has become available for Admin/Office professional seeking their next step, into an Underwriting Assistant position with a established client based in Kings Hill.
Please note, the successful candidate must have previous office experience preferably in a legal department or a junior underwriting role for 6months - 1 year.
- Assisting the Underwriter with admin tasks for both residential and commercial legal indemnity cases.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out research tasks.
- Chasing quotations that are yet to be converted.
- Data entry on our in-house systems.
- Answering website and telephone queries concerning the usability of the website and supporting clients with any queries they have on our products.
- Carry out all tasks in line with stipulated processes, procedures & authority limits.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders (including brokers and solicitors) to ensure risks are processed without undue delay.
- Ensuring all tasks are undertaken in accordance with agreed standards.
- General and administration tasks.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, keen with enthusiasm and drive.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Some office/administrative experience preferably in a legal environment.
- Flexible approach and ability to recognise and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Educated to GCSE/Standard Grade level or equivalent/ILEX qualification as a Legal Secretary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills with ability to work to deadlines.
- Must be proactive and able to work within a team environment.
- Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel (Intermediate) and PowerPoint.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines to ensure turnaround times are met
Candidates should have office experience preferably in a legal environment 6 months - 1 year and experience dealing with clients by telephone, e-mails and letters.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"