An exciting new opportunity has become available for Admin/Office professional seeking their next step, into an Underwriting Assistant position with a established client based in Kings Hill.
Please note, the successful candidate must have previous office experience preferably in a legal department or a junior underwriting role for 6months - 1 year.
- Providing admin support to the Underwriters
- Collecting client information, evaluating eligibility and arranging loan approval packages
- Reviewing loan applications and gathering credit history
- Making sure transactions are recorded correctly, screening applicants based on various criteria and answering to client inquiries
- Issuing and entering of new and renewal policies
- Issuing of endorsements, decline and lapse letters
- Updating claims information
- Preparing basic file set up documents subject to the underwriters' approval
- Minimum 6 month within the legal sector/Insurance field experience
- Clerical and administrative skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Effective communication
- Computer competences
- Being able to follow screening criteria
- Research skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"