Underwriting Assistant - Excellent Opportunity!!
Underwriting Assistant - Leeds City Centre
Salary £20k plus excellent Flexible Benefits
Our client is seeking an Underwriting Assistant to support the Motor Trade Underwriting Team to deliver a high quality client service.
As a Chartered Insurance Broker our client commits to deliver excellence in everything they do, especially in the way that they treat their people.
Due to rapid growth, the team is now looking for an Underwriting Assistant/Business Associate to support with the day to day running of the team.
With a good grounding in insurance (though not necessarily Underwriting!), hard work and a fantastic support and development framework in place, our client can offer career progression opportunities to advance your career.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within insurance, but not necessarily within an Underwriting function
- Ability to assist in the underwriting/processing of allocated new business, renewals and MTA’s
- Attention to detail in order to accurately prepare new customer documents
- Ability to provide general assistance to underwriters for broker and/or client visits and other administrative duties
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, internally and externally
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
- Motor Trade
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'