Underwriting Assistant - Bridging Loans
United Trust Bank’s Bridging business is broker focused and our relationships with our introducers are the key to our success. We work closely with brokers to meet their borrower client’s timescales.
We are looking to hire an Underwriting Assistant who will assist the Case Managers with the packaging and processing of bridging applications and general administrative duties as required.
- Assisting the Case Manager with day to day administrative tasks, in particular property and identification related searches and the assembly of hard copy files in preparation for sign off by Credit.
- Ensuring that appropriate documents are filed into Aurius/Virtual Cabinet.
- Assisting with maintaining accurate loan cashflows
- Arranging and instructing valuations including seeking alternative/best quotes
- Attending client meetings with Case Managers and assisting with preparation of attendance notes
- Adhere to internal underwriting policy and regulatory requirements - FCA, PRA, Money Laundering, Prevention of Financial Crime, Data Protection etc
- Undertake project and ad-hoc pieces of work at management request
Skills & Experience sought:
- Experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of or interest in the property market
- A good team player, willingness to help their team to achieve its goals
- Comfortable working to agreed objectives and using own initiative
- Commitment to high level of customer service
- Ability to prioritise work and competing demands
- Well motivated, committed to doing a good job
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'