Our client, a well-established insurer based in Redhill, is currently looking for an Underwriting Analyst.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career within MI, Underwriting and Pricing.
- Reconciliation of month end data.
- Assessment of proposed MI quality to ensure agreed standards are met.
- Technical report writing.
- Creation and review of underwriting and pricing reports.
- Creation of usable specifications for reports or data development.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of agreed KPIs.
- Assist Marketing department with data mappings between the business and online websites and aggregators.
- Assisting the Underwriting Manager with data analysis and research tasks as needed.
- 4-5 years’ experience in the insurance / underwriting field.
- Candidates must have excellent numerical skills, and ideally a Degree in a Mathematics related discipline.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Advanced IT skills, especially with MS Excel.
Keywords: Underwriting Analyst; Management Information; MI; Underwriting Data Analyst
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'