Are you an experienced Underwriting Analyst within the Insurance sector? Do you have strong knowledge of VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An experienced Underwriting Analyst is required for an Insurance company based near Maidstone, Kent. A salary of up to £30,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will proactively research market trends and factors that could influence the business. You will review and develop forecasting models. You will handle general underwriting queries
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Insurance company based near Maidstone.
The Underwriting Analyst will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience as a Data/Underwriting Analyst looking after large data sets
- Experience working in the Insurance sector would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
Commute from Chatham, Aylesford and Tonbridge
Salary / Benefits
Up to £30,000 + benefits
- Free parking
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (increases yearly up to 28 days)
- Private medical care
- Annual Flu vaccinations
- Career development opportunities
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on to discuss the role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'