£20,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Wildberry Associates are excited to be working with a leading organisation based in Kings Hill. My client are looking to secure a new Underwriting Analyst to join their team. An Audit Underwriter you will focus around the financial performance of the Underwriting Team. This involves data analysis to investigate and assess Underwriting performance across the business.s
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Proactively researching market trends and factors that could influence the business loss ratio
- Steering and influencing the business loss ratio
- Client and Insurer MI Reporting
- Proactively investigating business trends and patterns
- Reviewing and developing forecasting models
- Monitoring and reviewing the impact of different product specifications and whether this treats customers fairly and meets their needs.
- Handling internal and external general underwriting queries
Skills & Experience
- Numerical related Degree
- Confident and competent working with large data sets on excel, tableau, or similar visualisation and programming tools.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Passionate about analysing, investigating and problem solving
- Able to identify anomalies and trends, and understand/theorise reasons as to why these have occurred
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and pragmatic mindset
- Excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a data driven role
- Excel skills desirable: v-look up, pivot tables, count if and other formulae, analysis function.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- v-look up
- pivot tables
- Underwriting Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'