I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurer to source for a 3 month temp role to assist during the transition period of recruiting a number of permanent positions.
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurer to source for a 3 month temp role to assist during the transition period of recruiting a number of permanent positions. This position is responsible for the production and analysis of GAAP and Solvency II underwriting information using the Underwriting Accounting Model.
- Provision of regular reporting into key stakeholders
- Complete accurate and timely annually accounted financial data and associated analytics for monthly as well as quarterly deliverables
- Delivery of underwriting results to the Regulatory Reporting team for inclusion within regulatory returns
- Support the ongoing development of the annual accounting model and downstream reporting
- Identify process improvement opportunities in the collation and presentation of Management Information
- Qualified/part-qualified accountant preferable
- Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- 2+ years London Insurance Market experience
- Effective time management, ability to manage own workload appropriately
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job