MERJE is working with a dynamic, specialist lending business that is looking to expand its underwriting operation. The company focuses on mortgages within niche customer markets, and requires candidates with manual underwriting expertise.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 + benefits, as well as the opportunity to join a successful business that is part of a fast-growing fintech group.
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday flexible hours between 8am-6pm
(Opportunity of home working 2 days per week)
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of the company’s lending objectives by underwriting mortgage applications from customers with complex, irregular and non-traditional situations
- Process and underwrite mortgage applications, making decisions in line with responsible lending and underwriting policies
- Deliver excellent customer service throughout the application and decision making process
- Maintain adequate records in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Work to agreed service levels
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Experience in manual mortgage underwriting is essential, ideally in a complex / non-traditional lending market
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'