Our client is a fast-growing specialist retail lending and savings group serving the UK and is authorised by the PRA and regulated by the FCA. They have built a strong reputation as a specialist lender offering a broad range of products to UK SME’s and consumers including Residential, Buy-To-Let/SME Mortgages and Personal Loans.
The key purpose of this role is to facilitate and progress mortgage applications, within the assigned mandate level, through to mortgage offer, and completion where applicable, and in line with the Bank’s operating procedures and policies.
Duties will include: -
- Underwrite allocated applications to offer, within assigned mandate level and agreed service standards, requesting further information from relevant stakeholders where required and verifying this on receipt
- Offer mortgages to approved borrowers, within assigned mandate level and agreed service standards, requesting any outstanding information if required a verifying it on receipt
- Communicate with intermediaries by telephone and in writing, handle objections and provide objective feedback to any questions
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years in a mortgage underwriting/processor/administrative role
- Experience ideally gained within a bank or building society
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing lender, who offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. They have a number of opportunities within their team; both within the residential/BTL portfolios and Second Charge mortgages.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'