Salary- £20k - £26k Dependant on experience
A leading National Underwriters are now looking to add an experienced Underwriter to their growing dynamic team based in Harrogate. This is an exciting opportunity with an excellent starting salary and package that is second to none. Its structure and culture will provide an excellent platform for your career in Underwriting to flourish.
In this role you will look after an existing book of business. You will build and maintain relationships with clients over the phone, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Underwriting, producing quotations and policy documents (new business, endorsements and renewals) in a timely and accurate manner and within their underwriting agreements
- Work closely with the wider teams, assisting with day to day queries from brokers and intermediaries
- Ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly
- At least 12 months experience in an Underwriting position within the general Insurance marketplace
- Have excellent negotiation skills and a clear customer focus
- Working towards Cert CII would be advantageous, which would be supported within your new role
- Excellent communication skills are essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
- New Business
- Cert CII
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'