A highly-reputable vehicle finance company is seeking a professional individual to join their team as an Underwriter. No experience is necessary in this role as full training will be provided, and the successful individual will be able to earn bonus and develop their skills in a warm, friendly environment.
Established over 10 years ago, the business are experts in their field and have won multiple awards, including Responsible Lender of the Year. They are passionate about customer service and have built a working culture that is built on trust, support and team work.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, however the successful individual will be considered for a permanent position on completion of their contract.
The Underwriter will cover a range of duties including:
- Assessing the affordability of finance applications in line with lending criteria, with a view to approving an appropriate credit limit
- Speaking with customers to gain additional information, conduct Income & Expenditure assessments and provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrating responsible lending and identifying fraudulent activity or vulnerable customers
- Carrying out all necessary administrative tasks during the underwriting process
- Meeting key performance metrics surrounding quality and service levels
- No experience is necessary for this role, however we are particularly interested in speaking to candidates with experience in regulated Financial environments
- This could include roles such as Claims Advisor, Case Manager, Sales, Loans Advisor, Personal Banker, Insurance Advisor or PPI
- The successful individual needs to possess a genuine interest in Underwriting and be keen to develop a career in this field
- You should also be used to working in line with targets and regulations
The company is offering a competitive package for this Underwriter role, including a basic salary of £20,500-£22,300, monthly bonus of up to £500, occasional home working, 25 days holiday and your birthday off! They also promote a very social culture and regularly put on team events and incentives for their employees.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a bright individual to establish a career as an Underwriter. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- case manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'