An excellent opportunity to join a close knit team as an Underwriter, you will be working for a global heavy weight, who work within Retail. This role offers very strong opportunities to grow and further your career.
My client operates within the Retail industry, focusing on the catering sector, they are the market leader in the field, and they only have plans to progress and push business on even more. Staff happiness is at the heart of this business, so if you want to feel valued, and receive opportunities, then this could be the right business for you.
The role of an Underwriter will include but not be limited to the following:
- Researching potential new business to ensure that they are suitable customers.
- providing accurate and relevant information to your customers.
- Offering underwriting proposals to your external members.
- Maintaining the internal database.
- Processing contracts, and ensuring they match the companies regulations.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Personable nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to get to Avonmouth on a daily basis.
- Exposure to an Underwriting role is essential.
- Some knowledge of finance is desired for this position but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starting mentality, and a willingness to be part of a close knit team.
An excellent chance to develop your career as an Underwriter within a leading global business based in Avonmouth. If you are looking for the next step, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job