- Growing company
- Opportunity to study towards Professional Qualifications
- Great City Centre Location
Our client is an award-winning lender seeking ambitious, confident and driven candidates to join their expanding team as an Underwriter. They are one of the most reputable firms in their market and are renowned for their customer service.
The role is to assess new loan applications and do an extensive assessment of the customer’s affordability for finance. You will handle customer and broker enquiries via telephone and written correspondence, so strong communication skills are essential. You will be dealing with enquiries and call-backs, offering advice to customers in a compliant manner.
- Manually underwriting loan application
- Consistently deliver high standards of customer service.
- Complete income and expenditure documents to help assess the customer’s affordability for finance; utilising your communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Conduct credit and land registry searches.
- Maintain internal database via effective note-taking, complying with Data Protection laws.
- Responsible for managing existing client data base upon agreement of finance
The ideal candidate will have experience within Financial Services/sales. You must be a clear communicator, with time management skills and a proven ability to provide excellent customer service. Previous experience of working within an FCA regulated environment is desired.
With full training provided and excellent career development on offer, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and prestigious company in a very convenient location!
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted due to high demand.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job