Undergraduate Marketing Co-Ordinator - 1 year placement
Help us understand our customers and drive sales in your placement year!
We need an exceptional undergraduate to join us for their placement year. We are offering a 12 month industrial placement within our Financial Services department based at our office in Milton Keynes.
As Marketing Co-ordinator you will develop a commercial advantage for Argos Financial Services through proactive acquisition of Argos Card, Argos Credit Card and Argos Loans business. You’ll be commercially responsible for the direct marketing activity to the prospect portfolio (across both digital and traditional channels) and for the development of the marketing journey for the credit card and loan customer. Using the full range of digital and traditional channels to achieve marketing returns, you will need to have an excellent level of commercial acumen as well as a market-leading view of data to work in this team based in Milton Keynes.
About your placement
This is an opportunity to put the theory you are learning at University into practise and gain invaluable hands on experience in a big business environment. You will be given ownership from the get-go and will be supported and guided along the way by your line manager.
Argos Financial Services
Argos Financial Services supports our brands by offering customers a range of products and services including Credit, Warranties & Insurance provisions. We make it easy for customers to buy the products they want when they want! Did you know Argos has the #1 store card in the UK?
We are committed to treating customers fairly & providing responsible lending.
As a Marketing Coordinator your main responsibilities will be:
- Support in build and production of multiple test campaign activities to the storecard base, (and the evaluation of this activity through detailed MI and analysis).
- Co-ordinate the activities relating to operational marketing, such as the project support to the implementation of new statement processes and explanatory comms relating to retail credit.
- Assist in the development of leading edge marketing activity through new customer channels and customer selections.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- You will be working towards a degree that involves a high level of marketing, business or numerical acumen.
- You will be proficient in the use of general computing packages such as MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of creative and copy/content writing processes and creative feedback techniques.
- Ability to communicate marketing issues, solutions and analysis to non-technical people.
Applicants with relevant experience will be invited to complete a Video Interview as a first stage process. If successful, we will then invite you for an assessment day in Bolton in February/March 2018.
As this role involves working in a FCA regulated environment any offer will be subject to satisfactory background checks including, Credit Check and Criminal Record Check.
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits, which include, 24 days holiday, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
- Credit Card
- Digital Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- MI Analysis
"Office Assistant jobs in London"