Be.it have teamed up with Scotland's national 'skills body' which supports people and businesses of Scotland in building highly productive workplaces, through apprenticeships and the development of skills across various sectors.
We are seeking a talented Umbraco Developer to work on the dedicated website for the apprenticeship family, which is an integral component of the business' service delivery model. You will be working in a small team, with the opportunity to help shape the solutions they will deliver, and work on a number of high profile projects.
For this, you will be required to have:
- A good grasp of the full web-stack, from relational databases to:
- An ability to write clean, well-engineered code
- Experience of working with existing code, adding enhancements to established websites
- Knowledge of .Net, SQL, Server, and Visual Studio
- Experience of working with internal and external suppliers, integrating with 3rd party solutions and working with APIs
If you are an Umbraco Developer seeking an opportunity to leave your technical footprint upon some of Scotland's leading digital public service products and services, and help shape the next generation of Skills and Training Digital Services available to the country, then apply now!
Please send your CV directly through the link, or email Susie or call for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job