BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that we need exceptional people.
BMI Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster has vacancies for Bank Ultrasonographers to join our small Imaging team.
This is a bank role working on a flexible basis with competitive remuneration available to the right candidates.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- DCR(R) or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Post qualification in Ultrasound
- Current HCPC registration
- Good communication skills
Duties of this position
- To undertake and report a variety of ultrasound examinations for both NHS and private patients
- To ensure records are accurate, legible and in accordance with statutory requirements and best practice
- Keep up to date with CPD
- Participate in Imaging Department meetings.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Should you wish to join the forward thinking busy team here at the Lancaster and require further information to support your application please call the hospital on 0152462345 and ask to speak to Louise Morgan, Imaging Lead or Diane Swindlehurst, Director of Clinical Services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'