To work as part of the development team to manage and develop the end-user journey and create a compelling and competitive user experience within the company portfolio.
- Create & improve the look and feel of interaction & user journey & associated products, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyse customer responses and system data to determine high traffic areas and best usage
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within organisation and associated products, from the layout menus and drop-down options/in system marketing to colours and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans to internal & external clients
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) design of company & associated products
- Conduct testing of completed applications and software to assess user experience
Qualifications, experience and knowledge
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage project planning
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages including C#, Xamarin & Angular
Location: Oxfordshire office with some remote working
Reporting to: Chief Technical Officer
Direct reports: None initially, however, there is an intention to grow the team which this person will be expected to manage.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'