Are you looking for a great opportunity to use your language and paralegal skills and would like to work for an international law firm?
We are looking for a Ukrainian and Russian speaking Paralegal to join a prestigious legal client based in central London. They are looking for a friendly temporary Paralegal who has an immediate availability
As a Ukrainian and Russian speaking Paralegal your responsibility will be to:
- Assist the team with a range of interesting legal matters mainly from litigation cases
- Support the legal team in a variety of administrative activities
- Manage complex files, review documents for relevance, confidentiality, privilege etc
- Provide support as required by the fee-earners and working with other secretaries/paralegals in the Department
- Participate in legal and due diligence search
- Transcribe audio dictation and copy type letters, memos and reports and to prepare signed correspondence for despatch
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Ideally but not essentially previous experience working in Litigation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently within tight deadlines
- Have a strong academic record
- Ideally Have completed a law degree and/or LPC
- Previous paralegal or document review experience
- Outstanding time-management and IT skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
If you have worked in any of the following roles then this could be suitable for you: Ukrainian and Russian speaking Paralegal, document review.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Joanna. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- document review