Job Title: UK/US Tax Assistant Manager
Package: Up to £50,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a specialist tax practice based in Central London on a Assistant tax Manager role in their UK/US private Client Tax team. They're looking for an experienced ATT and EA qualified (preferable but not essential) dual handling Private Client specialist at Assistant Manager level currently or an experienced Senior looking to make the step to management. You will be given a portfolio of clients to manage, reviewing the work of juniors and working on more complex matters with Senior Managers and Directors.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation of complex tax returns to be reviewed by Senior Manager and Directors
- Review of US and UK tax returns prepared by juniors in the team
- Liaising with clients and various tax authorities as & when required
Key requirements for this role include:
- 3-5 years' experience in UK and US private client tax
- Qualified ATT and IRS Enrolled Agent preferred
- Experience with Passive Foreign Investment Companies and Entity Classification Elections
- High level of attention to detail & well organised
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Word & Excel
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'