Join NightSearcher (Est. 1989) to continue its global success as an award-winning designer and manufacturer of portable LED lighting solutions. We’re looking for a dynamic experienced Sales Manager to develop our UK sales in a National role selling a wide portfolio of LED lighting solutions, B2B and B2C. You’ll be responsible for a sales sector and exceeding customer expectations. The ability to think strategically is also key, as is the ability to generate new ideas to support continuous customer growth and retention. Supporting and coaching the team is a big part of the role, so you’ll need to have strong people management experience along with the communication skills you need to swiftly develop a rapport with anyone.
UK Sales Manager
To be successful in this role, a proven track record in selling and circa 10 years’ experience is essential. You must adopt a flexible approach, be organised and have a high standard of verbal, numeracy and literary skills.
- Previous experience of increasing Sales and gaining new customers
- Possess a natural talent for fostering new client relationships which is key to building trust, business development and maintaining sales
- Willingness to travel within the UK and attend exhibitions as required.
- Retain a positive and personable approach at all times when dealing with existing and potential clients over the phone or face-to-face.
- Have experience of creating reports to MD & customer quotes and be able to respond to customer queries in a timely fashion
- A strong and experienced sales manager to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and ability to optimise any sales opportunities
- Previous LED lighting experience is desirable but not essential as full product training will be given.
- Communication Skills
- Flexible Approach
- Exceeding Customer Expectations