Do you have a passion for sales and account management and looking for a step into a management role? My client is a fast growing puzzle publisher with an office based in the UK and has recently become a part of a larger company, Europe's largest international publisher of puzzles and games.
This is a brand new role for someone who can identify growth opportunities and convert these to commercial advantage. We are looking for someone who is strategically strong and moreover practical minded, pragmatic, a go-getter who grasps the bigger picture.
The Sales Manager will support the Publishing Director to grow the puzzle magazine business in the UK through analyzing trends in the market, identifying opportunities and coordinating promotional activities to drive sales. You will work with the key personnel, merchandising teams and retail agents. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for sales and account management but wants the next step into management
Important tasks and responsibilities are:
- support with day to day sales development
- develop retail strategies to grow our share by channel
- co-ordinate merchandising activity influence shelf positions
- manage the commercial relationship with retail agents, sales clubs and smaller multiple accounts
- deliver profitable growth
- work closely with any point of sale manufacturers as required.
- deliver successful seasonal activity.
Ideal Experience required:
- degree level or equivalent
- a strong FMCG sales background
- strong planning and organizational skills
- excellent negotiation skills
- results driven
- conceptual and creative, capable of translating ideas and concepts
- no non-sense, pragmatic and stress resistant
- have an eye for detail.
- interested in puzzles and games
- a hands-on, can do attitude
- be very disciplined and self motivated
Competitive salary + package
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.