Our client, a leading Software & Hardware producer based in Wokingham, are currently recruiting for a UK Sales Manager to join the team. You will manage a Sales Team, planning and implementing Sales & Markering activities in order to meet company targets
- Manage the sales team, planning & prioritising personal and team activities
- Strategically grow the business through a variety of methods including new products, markets, cross selling through other divisions etc
- Work closely with other areas of the business
- Plan and carry out marketing activities in line with budgets and timescales
- Generate & follow up sales enquiries
- Monitor & report on market and competitor activities
- Previous experience in Sales Management, ideally 5+ years
- Excellent sales team management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Personally motivated and eager to learn and drive the team forwards
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday - Friday with a basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + car + OTE (£11.5k)
Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities, employee benefits and a thriving working atmosphere.
Please apply online to be considered.