Working alongside a leading manufacturer of plain and printed polythene sacks helping grow revenue.
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business With over 25 years experience & operating from state of the art premises.
Playing an integral role in new business / sales presentations and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients for the pouch packaging business
Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
Key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
Monitoring market and industry trends
- You must have B2B sales experience within the flexible packaging sector.
- Experience specifically flexible intermediate bulk container would be highly desirable.
Confidence and ability to secure new business
- A tenacious, driven and self-motivated approach
- Full clean UK driving license
- Enjoys being on the move.
- Basic salary of £30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus/commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job