KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the UK Sales Manager - Pharma you will report to the VP Life Science and your key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Map out the UK territory and identifying key prospects in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science market to target and prospect
2. Consult with customer delivering technical presentations where required to demonstrate the benefits of our clients service.
3. Maintain a strong competitor knowledge and understand the fast-moving market trend within the Scientific data storage, management and archiving space and keep up to date with regulations.
4. The UK Sales Manager - Pharma must effectively develop and manage the relationships with customers, Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and stakeholders made through prospecting and sales.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the UK Sales Manager - Pharma we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc in a Life science subject such as pharmacology, Business Studies, Biology or Genetics. An MBA or Masters degree is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience and a track record of selling high cost enterprise systems, solutions or services into the Pharmaceutical / Life Science Industries with a hunter mentality. Strong contacts within these industries are also required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data archiving, data storage or data lifecycle management.
Key Words: Business Development Manager / Hunter / Data Archiving / Data Storage / Data Lifecycle / Genomics / Bioinformatics / GDPR / sales manager / business development / Technology / Med-Tech / UK Sales Manager - Pharma / data solutions / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Data safeguarding
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job