UK Sales Manager – Industrial Products
We are looking to hire a professional and energetic senior sales manager / senior industrial account manager to grow sales and manage industrial sales for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of power transmissionproducts into the industrial distribution, MRO and industrial OEM sectors.
Ideal Location: UK Flexible location: Manchester, Birmingham, London, Coventry, Gloucester, Northampton, Oxford, Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester,
££ Excellent Neg depending on experience + bonus + Car + Pension + Excellent Benefits Package and employee development
Our client is a global player within the industrial OEM, industrial distribution, MRO and automotive sectors. They are at the forefront of developments in designing, manufacturing and supplying power transmission products and solutions, to meet and exceed the demanding expectations of industrial and automotive applications.
With an imminent retirement up and coming, the organisation are succession planning, to recruit a UK & Ireland Sales Manager to steer business development activities within their industrial products division across the UK & Ireland.
What the role looks like…
- Responsibility for the overall sales performance for defined industrial distributors / MRO distributors, along with several key industrial OEM customers.
- Establish sales strategies and supporting actions to achieve annual performance targets.
- Understand and meet customer’s expectations in terms of product performance, quality, process and service.
- Optimise sales and seek out new opportunities through business development activities.
- Introduce new products into the industrial market where suitable and appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market, competitors and customer developments.
- Keep abreast of the company’s overall activities, strategy, goals and overall financial performance for the industrial products division.
- Frequently visit customers and form trusting business relationships with key customer personnel.
- Be the voice of the customer and conduit for technical sales and business activities with the customer for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- An individual with an engineering degree would be highly desirable, however minimum ONC in mechanical engineering or an equivalent discipline.
- Preferably 5 years + experience gained within a senior sales / key account role supplying power transmission or related power train products / solutions into the industrial market.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills.
- Precise analytical skills / capabilities
- Highly PC literate in all Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Commercially robust, with an understanding of key areas such as sales forecasting, costing, margin contribution and working capital.
- Excellent knowledge of the sales processes through distribution channels and into key industrial OEM’s.
- Eloquent presenter along with an ability to engage customers at all levels both commercially and technically.
- Flexible to travel throughout the UK and Ireland and also internationally when required to meet the needs of the business.
What the successful candidate can expect…
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer whom are forward thinking and offer excellent career and personal development prospects for the right candidate.
How to progress and apply…
Should you wish to be considered for the role of UK & Ireland Sales Manager for the industrial products division then please email your CV to our retained recruiter Kayleigh Bradley of Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs