UK Sales and Marketing Analyst
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
A key part of the UK Analysis team, this role is responsible for providing actionable insight that enables effective decision making and drives best practice through the development, maintenance and analysis of Sales & Marketing key performance indicators, scorecard & dashboard capabilities.
- Analyse data, producing reporting that provides insight, aides best practice and supports delivery.
- Using Analysis & Insight to drive marketing activity and strategy direction that can shape the delivery of Sales and Customer Experience
- Measure and analyse the success of campaigns, sales and service providing insight creating a closed loop of A&I Cycle
- Making data and analysis insightful and pivotal in the decision making process for the customer and the business
- Defining analysis and insight requirements for the UK (Sales) / Hub (Marketing) as whole rather than in isolation by department and creating a 3 tiered approach
- Adopting, developing and rolling out the Analysis and Insight Framework
- Delivery of the short and long term goals of the Analysis and Insight Function
- Proactive delivery of meaningful and relevant analysis, presented in a way that eradicates complexity and describes opportunities in a compelling way that meets the need of the relevant stakeholder.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of identified key performance indicators, dashboard and scorecard capability.
- To ensure continuation of all bespoke systems (e.g. Storemanager, Parts Finder, and Legacy BW Reports) and support integration of these systems into main business systems.
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience in sales/service/marketing performance analysis with a sound understanding of key principles and techniques
- A proven track record of implementing and developing influential performance information and reporting
- Experience of using analytical support tools such as SAP BW, SPSS, SQP, Business Analysis, MS Access & VBA
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities, with a proven ability to communicate in a simplified compelling way
- First class communication and influencing ability
- Forms positive relationships, strives for high performance and is focussed on their own personal development
- Is an effective coach, influencing others to take personal ownership & responsibility
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .