Role & Responsibilities:
* Working with internal stakeholders to develop category plans
* Develop and review contract and negotiate agreements
* Represent the department in meetings as required
* Develop and maintain supplier and internal relationship
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
* CIPS 5 or 6 qualified or working towards
* MRP/ERP experience
* Experience of leading teams
Package and Benefits:
* Fantastic benefits package
* Pension schemes
* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Stovold on or by sending your CV directly to
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
- CIPS purchasing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'