UK Publisher Sales Executive
Up to £32k + OTE
- World's Leading Content Recommendation Platform
- Global Presence with offices on multiple Continents
- The UK office boasts over 100 staff
- Now closed in excess of $100 million VC Funding
- Significant expansion planned for the UK and Europe in 2018
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals in UK
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
Skills & Experience
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Sales experience in the digital media space OR broader tech space helpful
- Confident picking up the phone and cold calling
- No fear of speaking to or meeting new people
- Technology-savvy and able to quickly learn what is needed to support successful implementation and optimization
- Naturally curious and a keen desire to take your career to the next level
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'