UK Payroll Specialist, Hatfield, 12 month contract, £13 - £18 p/hr PAYE (Ltd pay rate available), ASAP start, Global Organisation, Great opportunity to work within large payroll team.
Our client is a global technology company based in Hatfield. They are looking for a UK Payroll Specialist to join their payroll team, starting immediately on a 12 month contract. The role is paying between £13 - £18 p/hr PAYE with Ltd pay rates available.
As a UK Payroll Specialist, you will ensure all key payroll processes are administered.
- SAP payroll processing of reports and extract and interfacing routines
- Provide support in the reconciliation of Payroll GL accounts
- Understanding of PAYE and other statutory payments including the HMRC Real Time Information process, Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Provide 3rd party payments, such as assistance in the completion and submission of all Courts and Unions payments
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of DTPs, and work instructions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in payroll or account reconciliation is preferred but not essential
- Understanding of PAYE and other statutory payments including Real Time Information (RTI), P11ds, PSA returns
- Knowledge of Pensions Auto Enrolment (PAE) process
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are immediately available with the required skill-set and experience, please apply. We will be happy to receive your application.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- some skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job