Full responsibility for all aspects of the end to end processing and accurate and timely delivery of the UK payroll for c900 active employees and c200 pensioners.
- Preparation and processing of the UK payroll on a monthly basis, including processing of starters, leavers, salary changes, fixed and variable payments, maternity pay, address changes etc.
- Review and reconciliation of payroll for final approval by International Payroll Manager
- Raise associated payments to 3rdparties
- Collaboration with payroll provider's Operations Team to ensure smooth processing payrolls
- Responsibility for interaction with HMRC and ensuring that all statutory submissions and remittances are made accurately and on time.
- Provide subject matter expert support - First point of contact for all payroll related queries including advice on all maternity, paternity and leave enquiries
- First point of contact for internal and external auditors requiring access to payroll related data
Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Prepare the GL report and associated payroll reports for Finance
- Prepare and reconcile the monthly headcount information for Finance by comparing payroll data to Workday HR system
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required including budget, salary bonus, reports for monthly or quarterly board papers
- Play key role in the project team working on the migration of the UK payroll from ADP Freedom to Workday which has a target go-live date of October 2020.
Skills & experience
- Strong UK payroll processing experience
- Recent knowledge and experience of Workday HR System essential
- Recent experience of using ADP Freedom desirable
- Payroll migration/implementation project experience
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to shift priorities and complete projects with short deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including ability to use lookup and pivot tables in Excel
- A self-starter with the ability to pick up a process quickly and work under minimum supervision
- Ability to use their own intuition and initiative and seek better or new ways to streamline the function
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'