UK Military - Talent Pool
This position is a pool for our Military recruitment team. Should we have suitable vacancies our Military team will be in touch to discuss options. Our Military recruitment program covers a wide range of roles at various levels across Europe.
Here at Amazon we are looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfillment Centers (FC).
Purpose of the Job:
The focus of the Maintenance Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
· React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
· Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians.
· Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
· Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
· Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems
· Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
· Basic workshop skills
· Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
· Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
· Experience of management
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
· Experience of high voltage switching
· Experience of sortation machines
· Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners
· Experience of print and apply machines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'