The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Reporting to the European Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the UK annual Marketing plan, as well as defining local brand strategies for the UK, Ireland and the other European markets.
• Develop and implement the annual Marketing plan for the overall brand which will be coordinated under a European perspective.
• Determine local brand strategies for each market.
• Define customer facing marketing plans, with a focus on consumer attraction tin order to convert and expand customers for all UK channels.
• Manage the marketing budget and measure the profitability of all marketing activities.
• Report on ROI.
• Manage, lead and develop the Marketing and Customer teams.
• Analyse market evolution and competition positioning.
• Coordinate with the sales and operations teams on a regular basis.
• Customer engagement.
• Organise exhibitions, create stands and marketing materials, and implement promotions.
• Create and manage customer facing digital engagement.
• Manage content creation to drive site traffic.
• Create and deploy the UK Marketing plan.
• Create and develop engaging content and customer messaging, for both online and offline platforms.
• Manage advertising platforms.
• Report and provide analysis on PPC and SEO campaigns.
• Report on market analysis and consumer insights
• Competitor analysis and management of the competitor database.
• Develop business case studies in relation to categories, product, and customer experience.
• Create supporting marketing materials and collateral - print and online.
• Educated to Degree-level or equivalent, ideally in Marketing or Business Management.
• Previous experience in a Marketing role, ideally B2C.
• Experience of managing multinational Marketing projects.
• Experience of working within the FMCG industry.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job