Marketing Manager - Luxury Fine Jewellery Brand
Luxury jewellery brand opening their first stand-alone store in the West End seeks an experienced and highly capable marketing manager to join their small UK team.
The role will be responsible for the entire UK marketing strategy for the brand coordinating external agencies and working alongside the company director on strategy and direction.
The role requires someone with 6+ years in a senior marketing role for a luxury retail brand - ideally coming from another major jewellery brand such as Cartier, Tiffany’s, De Beers or Bulgari but those with luxury fashion or other international luxury brand backgrounds will also be considered.
- You should be able to supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising and public relations in the UK (and possibility of including Europe in the future) for a growing international luxury jewellery brand
- You will not only be limited in assigning job tasks with partners and agencies but with hands-on experience and close relationship with key press and partners in the luxury sectors in UK and/or Europe market to execute projects effectively to achieve company objectives
- Reporting to both the General Manager in Europe (Business Head) and Head of Global Marketing (Function Head), you needs to facilitate interdepartmental communications and manage external communications efficiently
- You should be able to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels
- You are also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends, directing market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
- The chief concern of communications management is the public's perception of the brand, product and company. You will be responsible for directing the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches given by executives, as well as Web or social media presence, is essential
- 6+ years’ solid advertising / marketing communications experience with demonstrated knowledge of advertising development (jewellery, high-end fashion or other international luxury brand)
- Proven experience in digital marketing management and strategy would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Strong creative instincts and judgment, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Must be experienced in coordinating national marketing campaigns and strategies
- Must have previous experience with managing external agencies (digital marketing, PR etc.)
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks and assume new tasks or responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Highly resourceful, and have strong connection with press and media partners is required
- Ideally have existing contacts within the industry
- Confident and capable working in a stand-alone role initially with the support of the Director
- Must be interested in working for a new / emerging brand within the UK market - this is a new store start-up so will suit someone with a lot of drive, ambition and motivation
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days.We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Keyword search: luxury, retail, fine jewellery, jewellery, UK Manager, marketing manager, brand manager, PR manager, marketing strategy, marketing campaigns
- Brand Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Luxury Goods