A UK Marketing Coordinator is required by a global animal nutrition and bio ingredients company. This is a key role within the Company, to assist the Marketing Manager in the organisation and delivery of marketing activity and function.
The role and Responsibilities:
- Control the planning of trade shows and conferences
- Send out mailshots and newsletters
- Manage stocks of marketing promotional items
- Raise purchase orders for marketing needs
- Assist with digital projects when required
- Update and maintain content of Company website
- Update product labels and design
- Help create visual concepts for product campaigns
- Proofing marketing printed material
- Attend shows and conferences
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Sales Team when required
- Ideally possess an understanding of the UK agricultural industry
- Good understanding of marketing techniques
- Creative attitude to marketing
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver tasks punctually
- Strong IT skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software (training available upon start)
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focused and strong relationship builder.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer dependant on experience
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"