An excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join one of the world’s leading FMCG organisations. Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked to manage the operation of the Cash Centre UK’s ledgers including all ownership of of all reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for UK cash forecasting and intercompany lending.
- Control and manage the bank accounts of the main UK legal entities.
- Supervise and motivate 3 associates, at various stages of their career.
- Balance sheet reviews and analysis.
- Period/Quarter/Year end reporting and submissions.
- Liaising with regional benefits centre to ensure UK units correctly account for UK pension promise.
- Management of strategic financing and cash repatriation, including accurate and prompt payments.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with 4 years relevant experience.
- Preferably FMCG experience.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated.