Blackwaters is recruiting an Internal Auditor to work with an international services business based in Weybridge.
Supporting the Internal Audit Manager, this role will work across the UK business units.
The role will be providing broad exposure to finance, risk, compliance and operations with the opportunity to identify and improve key processes throughout.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with all areas of the business and individual stakeholders including building and maintaining relationships
- Start to finish management of audits - preparation, planning, performing and review
- Analysis and review of compliance and processes
- Risk management and mitigation through assessment and investigation of audits.
- Working closely with junior members of the team and assist in development
- Support the Internal Audit manager in any ad hoc requirements.
You will need to have the following to be considered for this role:
- Strong audit experience with either a top-tier practice, or blue chip business (min 3 years)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Ability to travel on occasion (UK - 10-15%)
- Commercial acumen and ability to partner with finance and non finance areas
- Proactive mentality and self starter