Currently recruiting for a UK Financial Controller to join a PLC listed entity based in Bedfordshire. Our client is a global brand and market leader in their specialism, looking for a confident and technically strong financial controller to join the team.
As the UK Financial Controller, you will report into the UK Finance Director and lead a small but dynamic team of qualified accountants and transactional staff. The role offers a great platform for a technically strong accountant to progress within a PLC listed environment, who are going through a period of extended growth.
- Overseeing UK accounts and investments with the aim to provide strong and focused leadership of the financial and management accounting function.
- Producing the statutory accounts in line with IFRS.
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
- Lead the team through budget setting.
- Strong involvement with Ad- hoc projects and ERP developments
- Responsible for efficient and accurate accounting functions including banking and cashflow, accounts receivable, balance sheet accounts, accounts payable and VAT.
- Influencing up to board level on strategic direction, aiding commercial decisions and driving profitability.
- Managing short term cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has good exposure within a senior financial management position working closely with other senior managers. You will be able to lead and motivative a team and can build rapport in a professional manner both internally and externally.
If this could be you or anyone in your network, please get in touch at or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job