An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading FinTech business for a UK Enterprise Risk Manager, reporting into one of the Industry Leaders.
They are looking for someone who has previous Operational Risk experience from a leading Financial Institution and possess the ability to face off to external clients. The individual also needs to have an innovative approach to match the business.
Some of the duties within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Play an active part in determining the procedures and processes for the UK, ensuring they are consistent across the business
- Be responsible for RCSA's across the business.
- Identify key operational risks and take responsibility for owning elements of the Operational Risk framework, methodology, and requirements for the UK
- Work closely with all Risk Management departments to identify control gaps and drive better execution of strategy and decision-making
- Continuous monitoring of the Risk Framework, providing solutions to problems and implementing improvement to fill the gaps.
- Provide support for the any Risk Training deemed necessary within the business.
It is essential that you have gained previous Operational Risk experience gained at a leading Financial Institution or Consultancy. You will need to have a strategic approach and be confident enough to challenge the status quo.
In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and benefits. They also offer an amazing business to work for and a leading name in the market