UK & Eire Category Manager
Job Title: UK and EIRE Category Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client is an international, automotive, industry specialising in technologies to provide greener solutions to the industry. Due to continual growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a professional and ambitious UK and Eire Category Manager to work as part of their team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity, with future career progression and significant rewards.
- Strategy - Utilize customer insights, market data and other available tools to develop, maintain & deploy category plan in the selected countries, ensuring market relevance and leveraging business growth opportunities
- Pricing - Define & implement pricing strategy for category in the country, with support of pricing team, ensuring market competitiveness and margin optimization
- Promotion - Develop category promotion plan & measure performance with country marketing manager support to maximize sales revenue and develop market share
- Channel - Explore all channel opportunities & define strategy and implementation plan for each appropriate channel
- Product - Define category range requirements and ensure communication of needs to product management team. Adapt suitable communications, material & information around category in the country to build category awareness. Raise key issues & suggest action plans to tackle roadblocks
- Customer Segmentation - Define internal and external category deployment plan, and execute with segmented customers
- Field Visits & Customer Events - Run focus groups, visit customers & support sales team on the field. Participate where appropriate at customer events & industry shows to develop relationships with customers and remain connected to the market & its evolutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a category management, sales or trade marketing role in the Automotive Industry
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams within a matrix organization
- Understanding of business drivers, financial drivers & metrics to produce agreed upon results
- Able to provide strategic & operational expertise to drive business results
- Ability to leverage understanding of channels & customers in the marketplace to build innovative solutions
- Demonstrable ability to develop & facilitate projects, within given parameters
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- category management
- automotive marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"