Harvey John are working with a Multi-Billion pound Asset Manager, looking to bring on a UK Group Corporate Tax Manager. You'll be joining a small but well-experienced team, in a role filled with variety and opportunity. Whether you're looking to make a move out of a practice role, or you're looking to further develop your corporate tax experience, this role would be worth your interest.
While operating in the heart of London, you'll be apart of a broader operation, as they have a finance team consisting of 17 spread across the globe. This would be a perfect position for anyone with a minimum of 4 years experience in corporate tax, looking to cross the bridge from practice to in-house.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you'll be responsible for both UK corporate tax reporting as well as undertaking additional ad hoc and advisory tasks. This is a brand new role that has both the technical elements and variety to make it an exciting step in your career.
What we need from you
If you're at the level now in which your looking to step up from Assistant Manager to Manager, then this should appeal to you. However, the demand for in-house senior levels such as this one are often well sought after, and someone with similar experience within financial services should also consider applying.
From a character perspective, it's essential that you possess enough drive to make a significant impact, but also showing a willingness to learn and grow.
- Prepare UK tax computations and related returns
- Review of overseas subsidiary tax returns
- Manage and maintain relations with tax authorities
- You'll be supporting the preparation of WHIT & VAT reporting
- Keep updated with changes to UK tax & tax reporting regulations
- In regards to the group's reporting & budgeting processes, you'll be expected to prepare tax accounting schedules.
- Minimum of 4 years corporate tax experience, preferably in a financial services related field
- CTA or ACA qualified (or equivalent)
The UK team is relatively small which makes it more critical than ever that you're someone who is a hard working, team player. If this ticks all the boxes for you, then please get in touch with Ed Moore at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'