The main focus of the UK Cashier role is to own the daily and periodic operations of the cashier function for the business entities including related accounting and controls, also to support the Treasury Manager in continuous improvement of the cashier function.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the business UK group bank accounts including ensuring all bank accounts are up to date, reconciled and in transit accounts are kept clear. This involves acting as a first point of contact for all queries and liaising with key contacts at the banks and units to resolve these. Also transmitting daily payments instructions to bank from different sources of the business ensuring these are processed correctly and on time. Ownership of the corporate bank account management system.
- Key user for banking systems and payments processes
- UK Cash Management - daily, weekly and periodic cash forecasting to manage the UK cash consolidation process and cleared cash position, as well as daily reporting of the UK cash.
- Providing support and assistance to European Treasury Centre for ongoing treasury
The role would be suitable for candidates who:
- Are educated to Degree Level or have 3 years relevant financial experience
- Have basic accounting knowledge and a good understanding of the functioning of general ledgers and the SAP accounting system
- Have high numerate skills
- Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills