An excellent opportunity for a UK Cashier to join one of the world’s leading FMCG organisations. Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked to own the daily and periodic operations of the cashier function.
- Managing the group bank accounts ensuring all bank accounts are kept up to date.
- First point of contact for all queries and liaising with key contacts at the banks and units to resolve issues.
- Transmitting daily payments instructions to bank from different sources of the business
- Ownership of the corporate bank account management system.
- Key user for banking systems and payments processes.
- UK Cash Management - daily, weekly and periodic cash forecasting.
- Manage the different processes and systems that allow payments/receipts to enter/leave the business.
- Good basic accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding of the functioning of general ledgers.
- Previous experience of roles demonstrating analytical and numerical skills.