KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the UK Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Develop strategic and tactical plans for the UK and Ireland territory to develop new business, achieve growth and maximise revenue targets. Maintain a good knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray analysis, qPCR, PRC and other Gene Expression technologies.
2. Establish relationships with new clients, ensuring sales are consultative to meet the customers needs. Identify and prospect through various methods such as calling, face to face meetings and networking.
3. Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management, Technical Support and Sales teams to address customer requirements and ensure territory plans are met.
4. Provide feedback to management on Genomics and Life Science market knowledge, threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the UK Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or BSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genomics and Life Science related subject. Lab experience is desirable.
2. Experience in a Field Sales / Key Account Management position selling Capital Equipment, preferably within the Molecular Diagnostics or Life Science Market, and a proven track record of success.
3. A strong understanding of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray analysis, qPCR, PRC and other Gene Expression technologies.
Key Words: Regional Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Genetics / Genomics / Life Sciences / Molecular Diagnostics / UK / Ireland / Home Based / Home-Based / Next Generation Sequencing / NGS / microarray analysis / qPCR / PRC / Gene Expression technologies / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Commission / MDx / Imaging / Capital Equipment / CapEx / Reagents
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job