An international designer & developer of omni-channel and fully bespoke ecommerce system solutions, is now setting up a representative sales office in London to servicing their existing UK & EU client base, as well as attracting new clients.
A successful applicant will come from a similar ecommerce services design, development, integration or consultancy company in a sales or business development role, and who is also familiar working with platform integrations for the likes of Magento, Codisto or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial business development individual to help define & lead a European business model based on the existing success of the 1600+ global client projects already completed, as well as working with people who are experts in their fields, and directly alongside the overseas Directors as an international business partner.
This will initially be a stand-alone role, taking full and sole responsibility for the sales and business development functions for the UK & EU markets. It is envisaged that the role will ultimately become UK Country Manager, responsible for all local operations and future staff hires / team growth.
TYPE: Permanent, full time
SALARY: £40-50K base, bonus of up to £10K in year 1, £5K benefits allowance, business equity opportunity (vesting from year 2 onwards)
LOCATION: Work from home initially, then Central London (flexible location) in time
- Taking care of the UK & EU markets as a local first-contact person for all client interaction
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Help customers build even more successful business models though new product/solution services
- Coordinate solutions with overseas technical, development and management teams
- Drive new business
- Network in the UK & Europe to establish the business name, and build brand awareness
- Outgoing, driven and entrepreneurial - able to take on a sole local sales rep role
- Passionate about ecommerce and helping a client grow their online sales
- Strong UK business development experience; particularly in ecommerce systems (incorporating services such as; consulting, design, development, integration, full bespoke options)
- Able to convince client on the benefits of using the company
- Enjoy working in a less formal and more dynamic business environment
- Excellent English language skills; written and spoken
- Experience with Magento system & solutions
KEYWORDS: ecommerce, Magento, Codisto, omni-channel, online shopping, sales, business development, account management, entrepreneurial, sole representative, UK manager, country manager, cross-sell, up-sell, new business.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- Business Development
- Technology Start-up
- Sales Manager
- Ecommerce Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job