Excellent opportunity within a time critical and Air Freight logistics environment
One of the fastest growing air freight businesses supplying comprehensive time critical services, providing ad-hoc and contract distribution services across the UK.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mind-set and a self-starter who a track record in the Courier and market to hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive new business nationally with corporate companies on a national level
- Conduct market research and look to uncover potential for future products through on-going visits to customers and potential customers, as well as end users
- Market mapping and identifying key customers
- Working closely with the internal support functions
The successful Business Development Manager will be results driven and have the industry knowledge to understand customer problems and create solutions with the aid of the sales team.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Ideally you will have experience of the Air Freight market
- Transport logistics background, such as Next Day, International Carriers, Pallet Network, or other Logistics Network sectors may be suitable
- Industry knowledge of Automotive, Aviation or Aftermarket would be beneficial
- Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak.
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake travel.
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity.
- Autonomous approach with a positive 'can do' attitude.
c.£30,000 - 35,000 + Bonus, Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Mobile & Healthcare