First Assistance provides Emergency Medical Assistance to international travellers and expatriate workforces worldwide. We are the Australasian market innovator in our industry and are experiencing significant growth. As such we are expanding our contracted panel of Repatriation Nurses.
Our Repatriation Nurses provide medical care and travel assistance to patients being transferred on long-haul commercial flights. As well as possessing the appropriate clinical skills and experience, to be selected to join our panel you will need to be confident, approachable, well-travelled, supremely organised and self-sufficient - with an ability to think on your feet and problem solve when faced with clinical and logistical challenges.
As a member of our Repatriation Nurses panel you may be called upon at short notice to escort a patient and will be travelling for up to a week at a time. We are currently looking for nurses based in the UK.
Contractors engaged to deliver repatriation nursing for First Assistance must meet the following minimum professional criteria:
- Current NMC registration;
- Significant demonstrated experience in flight nursing or commercial repatriation nursing.
- A minimum of 8 years post-graduate nursing experience preferably in ICU or ED;
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification;
- Demonstrated training or qualifications relevant to aviation medicine, aeromedical transport, or repatriation nursing.
Please apply to the email address below, along with a covering letter to include any current work commitments and salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job