As our UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience across a range of sectors (schools, colleges, workplaces), which makes your UI/UX Designer role extremely important for the company’s success.
Duties and responsibilities
· Plan and implement new designs
· Design new and optimise existing user flows and wireframes
· Design new and optimize existing user interface designs
· Test for intuitiveness and user experience
· Liaise closely with internal teams and users to understand their goals and objectives
Requirements and qualifications:
· Min 3 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer
· Experience of designing for webapp and mobile apps
· Knowledge of Adobe range of products including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
· Ideally has some experience with HTML5 & CSS
· Working knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'