London-based health-tech startup, our client is building an AI driven personal health and well-being coach for women. We are seeking a full-time UI and UX designer to help rocket the business to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of UI/UX delivery. Your role will be to help our client develop an amazing and personalised coaching app for over 670,000 women. You must be a great designer with a good sense of humour and like a good challenge! You will be working across mobile and tablet, our UI Designer needs to consider how our users are interacting with our applications.
Why you’ll love working for our client:
- Great office located in Piccadilly (London), surrounded by top start-ups
- A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the industry
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, rapidly growing, venture backed company (extra points if you can say that 5x fast)
- Prosecco! Every milestone we hit is celebrated with a bottle of Prosecco (or beer if you can’t handle the fizz)
- Amazing event opportunities! Last year’s included events in Silicon Valley and New York
- Competitive salary
- Mid-level user interface design skills along with senior-level user experience design skills (If you’re a senior for both, that works too!).
UX Skills needed
- Proven experience in user experience (UX) design delivery.
- Be able to create wireframes, storyboards and user journeys to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas.
- Previous experience analysing usage data to effectively present recommendations and assessment of impact.
- Experience on performing user tests on prototypes and launched experiences (e.g. Usability Testing, A/B Tests).
- Quantitative and qualitative researching skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean user experience (UX) methodologies.
UI Skills needed
- Proven experience in user interface (UI) design delivery.
- Ability to take a design from concept through to completion.
- Ideally high proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity designing mobile apps for iOS design patterns.
- Previous experience with Zeplin
- Basic coding skills (HTML, CSS & JS).
- Previous experience working in start-ups is highly desirable.
It excites us if you are:
- A little crazy and very ambitious
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Experience Design
- User Journeys
- High Proficiency
- Usability Testing
- User Experience Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job